Interested in a career in food retail sales?
Passionate about guest service?
Looking to work in a leading global franchise chain?
With over 40,000 restaurants, the Subway® brand is the largest sandwich chain in the world. Due to continued growth across the region our Franchise Owners are looking to recruit motivated and driven team members to join the Subway® brand. Subway® Sandwich Artist™s are the face of our Franchise Owners’ restaurants. As well as preparing and serving delicious Subway® sandwiches you will meet and greet guests and deliver exceptional guest service.
You’ll be the reason guests keep coming back.
About The Role
Previous experience in food preparation, catering, retail sales and/or guest service is desirable but not essential-because you will receive full training and undertake various University of Subway® courses. What’s more important is being a crew member with a winning attitude. If you’re currently working in a guest service, in retail as a sales assistant, in a restaurant or perhaps you are studying or have recently graduated and are looking to start a career in the food industry, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Food preparation including bread and cookie baking
- Ensure food storage and preparation areas are maintained according to Health & Safety standards
- Comply with required Food Standards practices
- Till Operator
- Monitoring stock levels
- Checking in deliveries
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Follow security & safety procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment for team members and guests
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform to meet the Subway® brand and guest expectations
- Work as a team member
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for guest needs.
As a Sandwich Artist™ you will serve and add value to guest's needs in an efficient and friendly manner. In this role you will promote Subway® brand awareness and ensure hygiene and food standards are met.
Working as a Sandwich Artist™ in a Subway® franchise is a challenging role but one that is highly rewarding. Subway® Franchise Owners are proud of their hard working teams and are able to offer fantastic career path opportunities to truly develop a career into supervisory and managerial roles.
On top of your competitive salary there is an opportunity to work flexible hours or part time around studies and your home life.
Please be aware that restaurants are independent franchises. All applications are sent to the franchise owner or operator.
Please fill in the below to continue. You will be redirected to the application portal.